Monday, January 26, 2009

22 years of her growth

This was the first little dress I sew 22 years ago, for the most cutest
little girl God gave me. That little summer dress belong to my 22 year old
daughter .... my Taty!!As, I look at this pretty summer dress, it reminds me
of the one my mom sew 50 years ago, & I still have my 1st dress in a plastic bag,
plus, a summer shirt she never finished. It still have the old pins on it.


2 comments:

Anabel Luna said...

Thank You very , very much for visiting .I'm so greatful someone from my lovely island ( PR )just came here to my blog.I have so many friends around the world,Bazil,Turkey,Venezuela,Honduras,Argentina,Chile,Africa ,Philipines , ect.ect.You will not believe it.They all do crochet and we like to share graphic patterns and other ideas.Also you can go to my Blog List and look all of some of my friends blog and get many , many ideas . That's all about to Share , have fun and make new friends on line.Sometimes i have no time since i'm working from 3 amm to 12;00pm .But on my days off i spend a lot of my time here and crocheting.Well i guess this all for now,i have to go and finishe some projects i have to mail to Massachusetts next week.Que se repita la visita.Sorry My English is a little broken but always trying to learned a little more.Thanks ,

xo,xo,xo

A.Luna
Watauga,Texas

Unknown said...

Hola, Luna:
I was so happy hear from someone that we could become craft friends....cool :o) Anyway, my parents were born in Puerto Rico, I was born in NYC. But, I carry the pride of being a Puerto Rican/New York Rican....lol!!!!I have taught my two children also, the pride of being a hispanic/Puerto Rican. I married a pure Puerto Rican 26 years ago, and still hanging on with my viejito. Yes, I noticed all your friends that is so cool sharing patterns. Hoping we continue our crafty friendship. Don't worry you expressed yourself very well in your english. Paz y Amor a todos, peace & love to all, Rosie from NYC....:o)

Rosario's Blog List