Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Purity Prayer Shawl





This prayer Shawl was very special, it was send as a gift to my Friend & sisterhood Becky from California. She wanted color that remind her of our Lord & Savior. As, I was creating the prayer Shawl, I would sing, pray, cry & giggle in a very spiritual & happy moments. At the time I was crocheting this prayer shawl & completed it - it was a moment of personnel separation of my 19 year old son, that went to the National Guards, so I pick up emotional moments myself & enjoyed every moment of crocheting this prayer shawl. Purity has stitches of single with half crochet. It was a joy of completing this Prayer Shawl for a good friend that needs all the hugs of this inspiration.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a touching story, I'm sure that the praise you gave to God will bless your friend too :)

Rosario's Blog List