Sunday, May 26, 2013

Baby blue blankie

AM WELCOMING MYSELF BACK....from a very long journey. It was a journey of wisdom, patience, strength, support, breathing & blessed freedom. At this point of my life, I am beginning to walk & climb many steps once again on my own. A NEW LIFE CHALLENGE & A NEW ME!!!!

While going though the ups & downs of life, I continue to knit & crochet. It was my solid strength to continue doing the gifted talent God gave me. No one was going to stop me from continue to do what I loved & cherished. I, thank all my family, friends, supporters & my lawyer for standing by me, & for being there when I needed to be heard, cry or just needed a big hug.

SO, I AM BACK to continue my work once again....I am very behind on all my projects, but, I know for sure that I will make it through with God's blessing...Amen to that.

On April 2013, the above beautiful baby blue blanket was crocheted, hook no. N, Red Heart yarns & lots of love.

AM I READY FOR THE NEW CHALLENGE IN MY LIFE....YESSSSSSS!!!! I AM.....

Peace & Love...Hippie Style.....Sophisticated Roses(new name chosen by my Tatyana...)

No comments:

Rosario's Blog List