Sunday, July 14, 2013

YARN DONATIONS REQUEST....

I would like to know if there are any yarn donors out there. I am a volunteer knitting Instructor in a non-profit organization in Bronx, NYC. We truly are in need of materials such as, yarns, needles & anything else that will help our women of our center to continue having that joy of learning knitting & soon crocheting. 

Hoping to hear from many so, Ms Carole & Myself/Ms Rosie could continue helping these women with our knowledge of knitting & also, crocheting. Its a moment of reflection for them in learning these challenges in their daily lives. Thank you so much for at least reading this post in my blog. Peace to all.... 

If you are interested in donating yarns & other materials for our women in our knitting class, please go to: 

www.facebook.com/MercyCenterBronx

www.mercycenterbronx.org  

Attention: Ms Carole/Ms Rosario/Rosie




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Unsure how I got to your page on Ravelry, through a picture of one of your projects. I thought I bet she could use a bunch of yarn that I was given. Then I saw this post and my timing was just right! Checked out Mercy Center on FB and photos of women knitting together were inspiring. Will send a box your way from my stash. Wonderful work!!

Unknown said...

Jennifer:
You don't know how excited I was. I truly appreciate your donation. Ms Carol & as for myself/Ms Rosie we are so delight of your gift to our ladies. I will be preparing a Facebook for our knitting circle at Mercy Center, and I would really appreciate if you be one of our friends. Really don't know what to say, Thank you so so so much. Hoping to hearing from you once again....Peace, Rosario Rodriguez/Rosie

Rosario's Blog List